About Todd Garcia
Todd Garcia ~ Director & Dissection Master
Founder & Director of Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment Inc.
Todd Garcia specializes in cadaver dissection. As the Director and Master Dissector Todd Garcia has been providing classes in Human Anatomy to more than 20 schools both private and public ranging from physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy. Now he's offering classes to individuals.
Todd Garcia's Teaching & Dissector Experience
Todd Garcia is the Director of Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment Inc. which he founded in 2003. At his lab, Todd specializes in cadaver dissection. Todd has been providing classes in human anatomy at both private and public schools and universities. His cadaver dissection experience is in the range of 20,000 hours.
He has instructed audiences that includes surgeons, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers, acupuncturists, physician assistants, massage therapists, medical doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Todd has taught human anatomy at many different schools during the past 25 years:
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago Illinois, 2000 – 2004.
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston Massachusetts, 2000 – 2004.
- San Francisco School of Dentistry, San Francisco California, 2000 – 2004.
- Parker Chiropractic College, Dallas Texas, 2000 – 2004.
- Anatomical Institute of Vienna, Vienna Austria, 2000 – 2007.
- Co-production of college level anatomy & physiology textbook with publisher Benjamin Pearson, 2007.
- Physical Therapy Assistant: Valley Therapy, Scottsdale, Arizona, 1998 – 1999.
- Private Structural Integration & Massage Therapy practice: 1997 – 2003.
- Graduate of Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, Boulder, Colorado: 1999.
- Graduate of West Wind Academy of Massage Therapy, Phoenix, Arizona: 1997.
What Sets Todd Apart?
Todd’s calm demeanor, respect for the subject matter and encyclopedic knowledge of precise anatomical terms makes him a brilliant teacher of human anatomy. Watch his video discussing how taking this class is about life; how dissection is a walk in Nature; and how correct thought and enunciation of anatomical terms is key to understanding the human form.